Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day Six and Seven...Rainy Weather and Slip Ups!

Hi there, folks!

Well, Day Six and Seven (though seven really isn't over yet) of this current family project went over pretty well, other than some rainy weather that caused us to batten down the hatches and turn on the air conditioning due to the monsoon that whipped through our area. But hey, the garden got watered without me having to turn on a spigot, so I'm happy!

Today (Day Seven), we slipped and accidentally forgot to unplug the computer before leaving the house for about 90 minutes, so that will definately go on our to-do checklist after this day. So far, I'm not sure how much power we've used, but now that I have my eye on the water usage, along with the appliances, I'm sincerely hoping it's less than last month.

Check out the other blog, Suburban Quest, for a family favorite recipe: Minestrone Soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment